New Student Registration Kindergarten - 12th grade
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PARENTS:
If your child is currently enrolled in a Splendora ISD school, you will not use this online process.
Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade Registration
Students who are new to Splendora ISD, or are returning to Splendora ISD from another school district, will use the New Student Online Registration process. To determine which elementary campus your student will attend, click the Attendance Zone link under Documentation and Information.
- Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023.
- If your student attended Pre-Kindergarten in Splendora for the 2022-2023 school year, the student will automatically be registered for Kindergarten for 2023-2024.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Complete the online registration by choosing your option below.
- Campus personnel will contact you once your forms have been submitted.
Please choose the appropriate option below to begin the new student registration process.
OPTION 1: NEW SPLENDORA ISD FAMILY
- Use this option when your family is new to the District and does not have a Family Access login.
- The first step is to request a login account using a valid email address. You may obtain a free email account through services such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Google.
- Your login and password will be sent to this email address.
- The email will be sent from DoNotReply@splendoraisd.org. Be sure to add this email address to your valid email recipients to avoid it being affected by your spam filter.
- Begin here
OPTION 2: EXISTING FAMILY ACCESS USER
- After logging into Family Access, choose "New Student Online Enrollment".
- Begin here