2023-2024 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION & RETURNING STUDENT ANNUAL ENROLLMENT IMPORTANT DATES
July 10, 2023 - Returning Student Annual Forms for Splendora ISD Pre-K - 12th grade.
July 10-August 9, 2023 - New Student Online Registration for New to Splendora ISD students Pre-K-12th grade.
We are excited about partnering with your family to provide your child(ren) with a high-quality education. Splendora ISD uses Skyward Family Access, which provides families with a simple step-by-step process.
In an effort to assist you with registration, the following checklist is provided as a reminder of the documents you will need to register your child(ren) at a Splendora ISD school. If you cannot produce the documentation as outlined below, please ask to speak with a campus registrar for assistance. Click HERE for staff contact information. The person registering the student must be the student’s natural parent, legal guardian, or another person with legal responsibility for the child, along with documentation (such as a birth certificate, court order, power of attorney, etc.).
2023-2024 New Student Registration
New Student Registration is for students who are new to the District. If your child was enrolled in Splendora ISD during the 2022-2023 school year, you will need to complete the annual form updates in Skyward Family Access HERE.
For more menu selections, click the links on the left of the screen if on a desktop computer or click the "+" icon at the top of the screen if on a mobile device.
If you are not able to register online, please contact your child's campus registrar.
Watch our website news and announcements, download our Splendora ISD app, and follow our social media pages for updates.
Our District uses Skyward Family Access for annual updates, new student registration, grade review, and report cards. Click the link HERE to log into your existing SISD Family Access.
- Is my child old enough to attend school?
- Do I need a social security card to register for school?
- How do I register for the bus?
- Where do I apply for the Lunch Program?
- Which school will my student attend?
- I forgot my password?
- Who do I contact for technical difficulties?
- I've completed Splendora ISD new student application(s), now what?
- I have more than one student in the district, do I need to do this for each student?
- How do I get login issues fixed?
- How do I check the status of my online forms?
- How do I toggle between Family and New Student?