UIL Athletic Forms and Physicals
A new athletic physical is required before participation each school year for all Student Athletes (7th-12th grade), Cheerleaders (7th-12th grade), Band (9th-12th grade), and Drill Team (9th-12th grade). A Physician's Statement can be downloaded by clicking the link here.
UIL Forms must be completed each school year and can be completed by clicking the link here.
- DO NOT log in or create a login account. SELECT Continue as a Guest
- Begin with the first form “Splendora ISD Student Release” and complete the forms in order.
- Select SUBMIT upon completion of each form.
- Upon completion of the first form, you should be given an arrow to continue to the next form. When all are complete, you will receive a message of completion.
- Complete all 9 forms. You should receive an e-mail confirmation for each form submitted. This will be your confirmation that forms are complete and have been successfully submitted.
Be sure to enter your student’s name as it appeared when registering into school (include hyphens if required). Please do not submit nicknames. If your student does not show current, drop first zero from the student ID #. A student may not appear if they are a new student to the District (profile will have to be built by the Athletic Trainers). Be sure to complete all forms, leaving no blank spaces, or forms will not submit. You DO NOT have to print the forms. Completion and submission online will be stored on secure servers. Should you have any further issues, please contact Travis Jones (High School Athletic Trainer) firstname.lastname@example.org.