Welcome to the heart of our district's athletic spirit! At Splendora ISD, we are committed to cultivating exceptional athletes who build strong bodies and character. Our athletes exemplify dedication, teamwork, and perseverance on and off the field. Whether you're a player, a fan, or a supporter, you'll find a home in our vibrant athletic community. Go Wildcats!
- Game Ticket and Purchase Information
- High School Team Schedules
- Junior High Team Schedules
- Directions To Our Facilites
- Athletic Event Guidelines
- Tailgating Guidelines for Varsity Football Games
Baseball, Basketball, Softball and Volleyball Games
All tickets are Adult $5 and Student $4 (Cash or Online option)
Varsity Adult-$7 and Student-$5 (Cash or Online option)
Sub-Varsity- Adult-$5, Student-$4 (Cash or Online option)
Students must have a current Student ID in order to receive the student price.
Splendora ISD employees may attend all HOME athletic games for free by presenting their employee badges.
Senior citizens 65 & over may attend all athletic games for free with a pass that can be picked up at Splendora High School. Please contact D'Anne Smith at 281-689-4310 with any questions.
Spectators have multiple options for purchasing athletic tickets:
- Online: Purchase tickets through our dedicated online platform
- Gate with QR Code: For a seamless experience, scan our QR code at the gate and follow a hassle-free ticket purchase. Please note that credit card readers will not be available at the gate.
- Gate with Cash: Cash will be accepted at the gate.
Baseball and Softball Fields, and Tennis Courts at Wildcat Stadium
- From Hwy 59, exit FM 2090 and head west for about 2 miles.
- Visitor and Home parking: Turn right into Entrance A just to the east of Splendora High School, 23747 FM 2090, Splendora.
Dale Martin Memorial Field at Wildcat Stadium
- From Hwy 59, exit FM 2090 and head west for about 2.5 miles.
All home spectators should use Entrance A or G and enter the stadium through Gate A (the main gate on the west side of the stadium) or Gate C (the gate by the tennis court/baseball field).
All visitor spectators should use Entrance A or G and enter the stadium through Gates B or C.
- From Hwy 59, exit FM 2090 and head west for about 2 miles.
- Visitor and Home parking: Turn right into Entrance A just to the east of Splendora High School, 23747 FM 2090 Splendora.
- From Hwy 59, exit FM 2090 and head west for almost 3 miles. Turn right into Entrance G.
- The gym is on the west side of the junior high - 23411 FM 2090, Splendora
Listed below are rules and regulations that must be followed while in Splendora ISD athletic facilities. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Current Splendora ISD policies, 10 AAAA, and UIL rules will be enforced at all times. State laws and school policies will be in effect concerning alcoholic beverages, controlled substances, tobacco products in any form, weapons, and distribution of any type of literature.
Firearms, Knives, Pyrotechnic Devices, Air Horns, Balloons, Live Animal Mascots, and Cannons, are all prohibited at league athletic contests.
Except in their normal course of business, emergency vehicles shall not flash lights or sound sirens during the course of a game.
Releasing balloons is prohibited at league athletic events held outdoors.
All guests are subject to search.
The below listed items are not permitted in any facilities:
- Air Horns/Whistles/Mechanical Noisemakers
- Backpacks/Oversized Bags
- Balls of any kind (excluding balls used by spirit groups)
- Color Spray
- Live Animal Mascots
- Outside food or drink
- Roller Blades
- Silly String
- Talcum or Colored Powder
*Bells are allowed at outdoor events only.
Fan Expectations - Spectators may be removed from school property, banned from future events, and face legal action for:
- Use of profane, vulgar/offensive language, or racial slurs.
- Failure to follow the instructions of school employees, game officials, or security officers.
- Harassment (verbal or physical) of game officials, players, coaches, or other spectators.
- Involvement in or threatening any type of physical violence or confrontation.
- Leaving the designated spectator area and entering the playing field.
- Throwing any object into the playing area.
- Any other behavior that violates school policy or state statutes.
- Any action which is disruptive to the athletic event.
Guidelines for Dale Martin Memorial Field at Wildcat Stadium:
- Signs are permitted only on the fence in front of the home or visitor's stands and must be removed at the end of the game.
- Pointed objects or objects with sharp and uneven edges are prohibited on the field. This includes any props used by cheerleaders, band, or drill team. The sidelines must be kept free of any equipment that might injure an athlete.
- No loitering will be permitted. Fans will not be allowed to go from side to side, or congregate underneath, behind, or to the side of the stands.
- Food, gum, Gatorade, and seeds of any type (sunflower, peanuts, pistachios, etc.) are prohibited at all times around and/or on the field.
- Anyone on the sideline not in uniform must have a sideline pass or district ID badge. Anyone without a proper pass or ID will be asked to leave the area. No one is allowed to stand, photograph, or film from the end zone.
- Only emergency vehicles may be parked inside the field fenced stadium area.
- Umbrellas cannot be used in the seating area. This is a courtesy for fan viewing and safety.
Entrance Regulations for Dale Martin Memorial Field at Wildcat Stadium
- Due to security concerns, backpacks and handbags may be searched at any time.
- All spectators (over the age of 4) must have a ticket to enter the stadium. Due to capacity regulations, spectators will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the stadium. Re-entry requires purchase of a new ticket.
- Elementary students must be accompanied by adults and must have a ticket.
- All home spectators will enter through gate A (main gate on the west side of the stadium) or C (the gate by the tennis court/baseball field). Spectators are not allowed inside the field fenced area before, during, or after the competition.
- All visitor spectators should use Entrance A or G and enter the stadium through gates B or C. Spectators are not allowed inside the field fenced area before, during, or after the competition.
- Only participants in uniform and those who are directly involved in the competition or visiting school will be allowed access to the track, playing surface, and press box/film room.
- Spectators leaving the stadium will not be allowed to re-enter without paying.
Tailgating will be allowed at Splendora ISD Stadium in the designated area - west end of the stadium, on the pavement, along with the trees next to the golf practice area.
- The parking lot will open at 5:00 p.m. prior to Varsity football games for tailgating.
- Tailgating will be limited to two parking spots per group.
- Propane or electric grills are allowed but fires must be extinguished by kickoff or upon entering the stadium, and must not be left unattended. (Tailgaters who have open flames, must have a fire extinguisher with a minimum rating of 2-A:10-B: C; must have full charge; and be accessible at all times.)
- No alcohol is allowed. Violation of this state law may result in arrest or citation.
- Keep your area clean. Trash can be placed in the dumpsters on the east side of the junior high school (Entrance F).
- Generators are allowed; however, the fuel must be stored in approved safety containers.
- All tailgaters must complete the Tailgating Reservation Form the Wednesday prior to the football game to reserve their spot.
- Splendora ISD reserves the right to remove any tailgater(s) who poses a public nuisance or hazard at any time.
- All Splendora ISD rules, policies, and laws will be enforced.
Remember that the purpose of Tailgating is to show school spirit. Only banners, signs, etc. that demonstrate school spirit will be allowed.