Splendora ISD encompasses an area of 77 square miles and a student population of 4,100+. It is the smallest school district in the county, but has been designated an Early College High Schools in the state, with an 8th grade Early College Outreach Program. Additionally, Splendora High School offers 13 career pathways providing students numerous skills and certifications. Maintaining small-school charm, but providing large-school technology, Splendora residents take pride in its school district. Click here for more information about the District.
District Mission, Vision, Core Principles, and Learner Profile
- Cultivating Exceptional People
- Right People
- Right Things
- Right Way
- Right Resources
- Right Relationships
- Create a dynamic learning environment.
- Ensure a safe physical, emotional, and social environment.
- Be accountable.
- Value each other.
- Live with integrity.
- Develop servant leaders.
- Focus on student needs.
The Splendora ISD Learner Profile provides an educational setting where every student is empowered to be:
- Self Motivated
- An Adaptable Learner
- A Critical Thinker
- A Productive Citizen
- We believe the greatest outcomes result when students are the top priority
- We believe the design of high-quality work leads to student engagement and profound learning.
- We believe a healthy culture activates innovating thinking and an attitude of exploration.
- We believe positive and supportive relationships create the conditions for students to become partners in their education.
- We believe productive citizens and independent thinkers emerge when every voice matters.
- Establish a shared commitment to district beliefs, the need for continuous innovation, and a focus on the future.
- Ensure the focus of school district activity is on improving the quality of learning experiences for all students.
- Enhance the capacity to increase student engagement through digital learning.
- Enact a communication strategy that results in a common language and shared commitment to student success.
- Establish a culture that promotes social and emotional well-being for all.