The primary mission of the Splendora ISD Transportation Department is to provide students with safe and secure transportation to and from school in a friendly environment that enhances the total learning process.
To accomplish this mission we will:
- Model courtesy, mutual respect and understanding with students, parents and our colleagues
- Greet all who enter our environment with a smile, encouragement and a happy attitude
- Develop and improve communications with teachers, staff, parents and students
- Ensure that our buses function at the highest possible levels of safety, cleanliness and comfort for students and drivers
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance at all times for both students and the public
- Enhance the public’s perception of the Splendora ISD through excellence in transportation
S Safely transport students to and from school
A Always fair, friendly and professional
F Focus on a positive atmosphere
E Efficiently transport students
T Trust that students will live up to our highest expectations
Y Yes we can is our attitude
Parents: Please fill out the Emergency Information Form (link on the right) and return it to the Transportation Department before the first day of school.