Capacity and Safety Guidelines for Athletic Events
Posted August 13, 2020
If you have any questions about the following guidelines or want to purchase a ticket, contact D'Anne Smith at email@example.com or call 281-689-4310.
INDOOR SPORTS AND GYM TICKET SALES
- Splendora High School’s competition gym will hold 1000 spectators but at 50% we will only allow 500 to enter.
- Splendora High School’s auxiliary gym will hold 125 spectators and we will only allow 60 to enter.
- During District matches and regular-season games, we will be pre-selling tickets to parents and families for all contests.
- During all games, please understand that we will not allow anyone to enter once we meet our 50% capacity.
- If you have finished watching your child play, please leave the facility so others can watch if we are near our 50% capacity.
- Face masks must be worn into all UIL athletic events and must be worn during all matches and contests indoors. (See Executive Order GA-29.)
- Practice social distancing from other fans when possible.
FOOTBALL STADIUM AND TICKET SALES
Each school in the UIL 4A Conference, Division I, District 10 will have a pre-sale process for the visiting team for each varsity football contest. The pre-sale schedule and process for home spectators are at the discretion of each school.
The home school for each football contest is responsible for the following as the host school:
- Counting the spectators for both the home and visitor bleachers and ensuring that capacity is not exceeded on either side.
- All state executive orders (face coverings) and UIL/TEA capacity recommendations are adhered to, to ensure the safety of the spectators.
- Pre-sale tickets are factored into the capacity count prior to the contests, so pre-sale ticket holders are guaranteed admittance even if capacity is reached.
- District 10 is providing each member school 90 passes. Passes will guarantee the cardholder access to a pre-sell ticket. They will not guarantee admission as a walk-up spectator. Each member school will organize their own plan to ensure that cardholders get pre-sale tickets prior to the football contest.
Spectators on the home and visitors’ side that arrive at the contest without a pre-sale ticket are subject to admittance based on the 50% capacity calculation minus the number of pre-sell tickets sold. This calculation should help guarantee admittance to pre-sell ticket holders, even if the capacity limitations for that bleacher section has been reached.
Pre-sale tickets should be sold at the following prices - $6 for adults and $4 for students.
All schools should communicate and coordinate each week to share their pre-sale process, design of pre-sale tickets, and procedures to exchange currency collected for pre-sell tickets.
All other passes and IDs will not guarantee admittance to District 10 football contests for this season.
Game Ticket Prices
Football GamesVarsity Adult-$6 and Student-$4Sub-Varsity- Adult-$4, Student-$3Volleyball GamesAll tickets are Adult $4 and Student $3Basketball GamesAll tickets are Adult $4 and Student $3This year coach's passes, teacher identification cards, senior citizen discounts, and student athletic passes will not be allowed for entry.
Wildcat Athletic Report and other information
April 15, 2021
Varsity softball team lost to Huffman 12-0 on Friday, April 9th. Our JV team defeated Huffman 3-1.
Varsity softball team defeated Shepherd 17-0 on Tuesday, April 13th. Our JV did not play because Shepherd's JV was quarantined.
Varsity played 2 district games. We lost to Huffman in a good game 10-4. It was highly contested until the end. We finished the week beating shepherd 17-0. We are currently 2-6 in the district.
JV lost to Huffman 7-3. We were rained out vs Shepherd.
Sophomore played a DH vs Livingston on Monday.
The Varsity Wildcat tennis team competed in the District 21 district tennis tournament this week in Huffman. Leading the Wildcats and punching their way to the Regional tournament later this month at Bryan High School were:
In Girls Doubles-2nd place: Brylee Adams and Macie Adams
Mixed Doubles-2nd place: Jordan Pope and Adrian Zamora
Placing 4th place in Boys Doubles were Kyran Seidel and Cruz Ochoa
Finishing in the Top 8 was:
Girls Doubles: Natalie Strouse and Brianna Elledge
Girls Singles: Trinity Reimer
Congratulations Wildcats: WeSeeRed!!
Boys and Girls Track-
The Area track meet was canceled due to weather issues but we do have athletes who will be competing at the Regional Meet. The Regional Meet will be April 23-24 in Webster at Challenger Stadium.
Sammy and Pepper both played in a practice round on Wednesday at Ravens Nest to prepare for Regionals next week. Sammy Weldon will play April 19-20 and Pepper Breshears will play April 21-22.
Please come out and Support if you can. WE SEE RED!!!!
WE SEE RED!