Splendora ISD encompasses an area of 79 square miles and has a student population of 4,400. While we are the smallest school district in Montgomery County, we offer big opportunities for our students. Our high school is a designated Early College High School, where students can become core complete or earn an Associate of Arts or Science degree, and our career-minded students have 23 career pathways to choose from. Our elementary schools offer bilingual and dual language to our youngest students and Pre-AP classes to sixth graders. Junior high students have Pre AP, career and technical education classes, and numerous extracurricular classes. Splendora ISD has embraced the Capturing Kids’ Hearts processes and in 2020, earned the distinction of being 1 out of 6 districts across the nation to be named a CKH “National Showcase District.” All of our staff and students are using the CKH processes to build better relationships, schools, and communities. We are #CultivatingExceptionalPeople
Click here for more information about the District.
District Mission, Vision, Core Principles, and Learner Profile
- Cultivating Exceptional People
- Right People
- Right Things
- Right Way
- Right Resources
- Right Relationships
- Create a dynamic learning environment.
- Ensure a safe physical, emotional, and social environment.
- Be accountable.
- Value each other.
- Live with integrity.
- Develop servant leaders.
- Focus on student needs.
The Splendora ISD Learner Profile provides an educational setting where every student is empowered to be:
- Self Motivated
- An Adaptable Learner
- A Critical Thinker
- A Productive Citizen
- Student-Focused: We believe the greatest outcomes result when students come first.
- Relationships: We believe positive and supportive relationships create the conditions for students to be advocates in their education.
- Culture: We believe a healthy, collaborative culture fosters exploration and innovation in a supportive environment.
- Servant Leaders: We believe servant leaders and critical thinkers strengthen our community and democracy.
- Learning: We believe all students deserve high-quality, engaging learning experiences that honor the potential in each student.
- Focus on Student Success.
- Focus on Staff Well-Being, Engagement, and Growth.
- Focus on Community Engagement, Transparency, and Trust.
- Focus on Strategic Alignment of Financial and Operational Systems for Long-Term District Growth.
Every child has strengths and talents. Splendora ISD will focus on these strengths and talents regardless of a test score. To do anything less neglects our duty as parents, educators, and community members.