Splendora ISD encompasses an area of 77 square miles and a student population of 3,900+. It is the smallest school district in the county, but has been designated an Early College High Schools in the state, with an 8th grade Early College Outreach Program. Additionally, Splendora High School offers 11 career pathways providing students numerous skills and certifications. Maintaining small-school charm, but providing large-school technology, Splendora residents take pride in its school district. Click here for more information about the District.
(Adopted by the Board of Trustees May 15, 2017)
- Substantial progress toward the completion of the new elementary school.
- Develop and ensure that district programs and processes are inclusive and representative of the needs of all students.
- Develop Five-Year Plans that address district growth, needed facilities, staffing, and budgeting/finance.
- Develop a study of district CTE course offerings, student participation, and identification of potential areas for program expansion.
- Develop a plan for a Community-Based Accountability System.
- Attract and retain quality personnel and accentuate professional learning opportunities for all employees.
- Ensure that every academic course and program incorporates technology-based learning activities.
- Continue the development of a Five-Year Curriculum Management Plan.
- Provide district programs that emphasize student character development and focus on building positive, appropriate relationships.
Our Vision for Student Success
The Splendora ISD vision is to provide an educational setting where every student is empowered to be:
- Self Motivated
- An Adaptable Learner
- A Critical Thinker
- A Productive Citizen