Students may get their schedule for the 2020-2021 school year one of two ways:
- Online release through Skyward Family Access beginning August 12.
- If you access your schedule online -you do not need to come to the junior high school during pick-up times.
- If there is a problem with your schedule, please email your counselor (see below)
- In-person, entrance G, remain in the vehicle and wear a mask on the dates and times below:
- Wednesday, August 12th, 9:00-12:00 or 3:00-6:00
- Thursday, August 13th, 9:00-12:00 or 3:00-6:00
URGENT: All students, including returning students, must register for the 2020-2021 school year. Please register by clicking on this link.
Frequently Asked Questions and Important Information:
- ALL SJH students will be 100% ONLINE from August 17th through August 28th.
- ALL students will be participating in school through the learning management system called Canvas.
- Canvas must be accessed through Classlink. Classlink username and password are the same as your school-issued Gmail username and password. Students must log in to Canvas to access work for all courses.
- What do you do if you cannot log in to Canvas or Student School Gmail account? Contact the SJH Campus media specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-689-4012
- Who do you contact if you need a device or hotspot to participate remotely? Contact the SJH Campus media specialist at email@example.com or call 281-689-4012
- Who do you contact if you want to change your choice of Instructional Learning Models before August 17th? On-Site Instruction or Remote Instruction Contact your counselor (see the list below for counselors contact information)
- How do you access Classlink if you are on your personal device?https://launchpad.classlink.com/login
- How is attendance counted for remote learning? Students must log into Canvas and complete assigned work that you would typically attend on that day. Students must be present in class for 90% of the days the class is offered.
Please note that this is an unofficial copy of your child’s schedule.
Due to COVID-19, there will be the likelihood of schedule changes to best meet the needs of remote and onsite learners.