Splendora ISD encompasses 79 square miles and has over 5,200 students. While we are the smallest school district in Montgomery County, we offer extensive opportunities for our students. Our high school is a designated Early College High School where students can become core complete or earn an Associate of Arts or Science degree, and our career-minded students have numerous career pathways to choose from. Our elementary schools offer dual language to our youngest students and Pre-AP classes to sixth graders. Junior high students have Pre-AP, career and technical education classes, and numerous extracurricular courses. Splendora ISD has embraced the Capturing Kids' Hearts process and was named a Capturing Kids' Hearts (CKH) National Showcase District for the 3rd straight year in May 2023. This is due to the commitment of every member of our staff living the CKH process to build better relationships, schools, and communities. We are #CultivatingExceptionalPeople
District Mission, Vision, Core Principles, and Learner Profile
- Cultivating Exceptional People
- Right People
- Right Things
- Right Way
- Right Resources
- Right Relationships
- Student-Focused: We believe the greatest outcomes result when students come first.
- Relationships: We believe positive and supportive relationships create the conditions for students to be advocates in their education.
- Culture: We believe a healthy, collaborative culture fosters exploration and innovation in a supportive environment.
- Servant Leaders: We believe servant leaders and critical thinkers strengthen our community and democracy.
- Learning: We believe all students deserve high-quality, engaging learning experiences that honor the potential in each student.
- Create a dynamic learning environment.
- Ensure a safe physical, emotional, and social environment.
- Be accountable.
- Value each other.
- Live with integrity.
- Develop servant leaders.
- Focus on student needs.
The Splendora ISD Learner Profile provides an educational setting where every student is empowered to be:
- Self Motivated
- An Adaptable Learner
- A Critical Thinker
- A Productive Citizen
The Splendora ISD Educator Profile includes all members of the learning organization who interact with, guide, and support our students. Every educator will be inspired and motivated to be:
- Servant Leaders
- Focused on a Growth Mindset
- Focus on Student Success.
- Focus on Staff Well-Being, Engagement, and Growth.
- Focus on Community Engagement, Transparency, and Trust.
- Focus on Strategic Alignment of Financial and Operational Systems for Long-Term District Growth.
Every child has strengths and talents. Splendora ISD will focus on these strengths and talents regardless of a test score. To do anything less neglects our duty as parents, educators, and community members.