Child Nutrition Department


    Healthy food is vital for high energy, growing kids. The Child Nutrition Department offers delicious meals that provide essential nutrition students need in order to be ready to learn. Click the image below to set up your child's Schoolcafe account to view the breakfast and lunch menus and so much more.

    Students that were on free or reduced lunch meals last year will need to complete a new application. Contact us with any questions.

    Schoolcafe Infographic


After School Food Program

  • Our Child Nutrition Department offers students dinner after school at Splendora Junior High and Splendora High School cafeterias at no cost when tutorials are conducted during the following times: SJH Monday from 3:00 - 3:50 pm and Tuesday-Thursday from 3:00 - 4:00 pm; SHS Monday-Friday from 3:00 - 4:00 pm. Contact Child Nutrition Director Nancy Montalbo for further details at 281-689-4453. You can view the flyer HERE

  • Non-Discrimination
    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture; Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights; 1400 Independence Avenue, SW; Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
    2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider