IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PARENTS:
If your child is currently enrolled in a Splendora ISD school, you will not use this online process.
Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade Registration
Students who are new to Splendora ISD, or are returning to Splendora ISD from another school district, will use the New Student Online Registration process. To determine which elementary campus your student will attend, click the Attendance Zone link under Documentation and Information.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Complete the online registration. Choose your option below.
- Contact the zoned campus to schedule an appointment.
- Bring your documentation to the school at your scheduled appointment time.
Please choose the appropriate option below to begin the new student registration process.
OPTION 1: NEW SPLENDORA ISD FAMILY
- Use this option when your family is new to the District and does not have a Family Access login.
- The first step is to request a login account using a valid email address. You may obtain a free email account through services such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Google.
- Your login and password will be sent to this email address.
- The email will be sent from DoNotReply@splendoraisd.org. Be sure to add this email address to your valid email recipients to avoid it being affected by your spam filter.
- Begin here
OPTION 2: EXISTING FAMILY ACCESS USER
- After logging into Family Access, choose "New Student Online Enrollment".
- Begin here
DOCUMENTATION TO BRING TO SCHOOL
- One proof of residency
- Current immunization records. Further information regarding immunizations can be found here.
- Original driver's license of the enrolling parent/guardian
- Child's certified birth certificate (Parents can go directly to Texas.gov and order a certified birth certificate for $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. The easy-to-use online service is offered in English and Spanish and provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child's birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services.)
- Child's social security card
- Last report card from previous school (preferred)
- High School only Unofficial transcript from previous school